Learning Chinese Summer Camp
- Three meals daily in genuine Chinese style.
- Learn Chinese in every aspect - listening, writing, reading, and speaking.
- More than 50% of your time will be spent on cultural programs and culture-related field trips.
- Explore your creative side by attending calligraphy and Chinese painting workshops under the supervision of famous Chinese artists.
- Enjoy the spectacle of a Chinese opera and grasp the concept at the Academy of Chinese Theater Arts.
- Sports and games in the evenings.
- Boating on the lake of Summer Palace or Cruising on Shanghai HuangPu River
- 5 whole-day field trips in a two-week schedule and 8 whole-day field trips in a three-week schedule.
- Field trips included in a three-week Beijing Trip: Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Temple of Heaven, Hutong, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Peking Man Site at Zhoukoudian, Ghost Street, and Summer Palace.
- Field trips included in a three-week Shanghai Trip: Yu Yuan Garden, Pudong District, Hangzhou West Lake, Gardens of Suzhou, and Zhou Zhang.
- Cultural entertainment at Beijing Lao Shi Tea House or Suzhou Puppet Shadow Show Theatre.
- Travel Insurance is included.
College Trip - Shanghai
Schedule Sample for a Two-Week Class
Schedule Sample for a Three-Week Class
Study Program Introduction
Most foreigners learn Chinese for the purpose of engaging in businesses or other professional work where the Chinese language is required. For these language learners, the best hope is to learn to speak Chinese within the shortest possible time frame, so that they can be fast prepared for using the Chinese language in work and business. The Chinese learning/cultural program that we offer in this trip is called intensive language program. This program is to enable foreign learners to make the full use of Chinese language environment in the institute, so that a rapid progress in listening and speaking abilities of the Chinese language is attainable within a short period of time. It is one of the most effective ways for language learning that have been used in many countries around the world today.
The textbook adopted for the program is the newly published textbook entitled <Course of Intensive Chinese Language> that is sponsored by Beijing International Ladder School of Language. The writers of the textbook are from Beijing University of Language and Culture (former Beijing Language Institute), which has been in existence for 40 years with rich experiences in Chinese language teaching and training for foreigners. Now there are more than 6,000 foreign students studying on its campus with majority of them learners of the Chinese language. These writers are well known professors and scholars in China in the field of Chinese language teaching and training for foreigners.
Lodging Institutes Introduction
FAQ: Can I stay at your institute a few more days after the trip ends?
Sure, it's much cheaper to lodge at our institute than in the regular hotel. Please email us one week prior to your departure. You may also book Beijing or Shanghai hotels via our Hotel Search Engine.
The following price is based on a minimum of 10 persons per group. The round trip international air ticket (from your home town to Beijing or Shanghai) is not included. You can book international flight via our Air Search Engine or call our travel agent at 1-877-vip-nice.